Friday 28 January 2022

Alphabetically Themed Quick Crossword

When I saw Alfie's name at the top of today's crossword I thought, "We could be in for some alphabetical fun here"... and I wasn't disappointed. You shouldn't have found it difficult to see the theme and I had spotted it after doing just 1A and 5A... but then was thrown when 10A didn't start like I thought it might. As for the clues - largely great QC fare, but I didn't know the word at 24A, had trouble remembering how to spell 10D and took a while to see 19D. No time recorded but it was certainly quite a bit more than my average. COD to the clever 12D. Thanks Alfie for the entertainment and impressively worked theme. How did everyone else get on?

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is Sawbill's turn to provide the extra weekend entertainment. You can find the latest crossword  here. Enjoy! If you are interested in having a go at our previous offerings you can find an index to them all here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment