Tuesday 12 March 2024

Email Subscription to the Blog - Update

If you are already a subscriber you may have noticed you stopped getting emails recently. That is because the provider of the service I used, Mailerlite, no long support email campaigns from a blog feed as part of their free tier. I have now moved to a new provider, Brevo, and you should have had a first email from them today. Please bear with me if you get more emails over the next few days as I try and get it working correctly - i.e. include the summary of the post rather than just the heading. 

This is now working but I may do further updates to tweak content and formatting. Thanks-you for your patience. I have now got subscriptions to the new provider working but still have some minor formatting issues to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment