Monday 16 December 2019

Joyce's Weekly Walks Christmas Lunch

This was the invite from Joyce....

"Christmas Celebrations at The Ice Café on Monday Dec 16th only. Pls join us for a lunch at The Ice Café at midday.

If you would like to walk an approx. 8 mile walk beforehand then do meet us at the Skyliner Sports Centre at 9am and we will walk, briskly, to Great Barton via Green Lane and back to The Ice Café for lunch. If you would like a shorter walk (3 miles) then let me know and we will scoop you up, at Great Barton Church, and I'll drop you back at your car after lunch."

I decided to give the walk a miss and just join everybody at the ICE cafe. Well I did get a bit of a walk... about a mile and a half from home to the cafe and then the same back afterwards.

There were fourteen of us there and we had a lovely meal. The food was excellent and the conversation flowed.

Here are a couple of photos.





Well that's the last time I'll be meeting my walking friends this year. Thanks Joyce for organising, and it was great to catch up with people. Looking forward to more walks in 2020 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment