Friday 6 May 2022

Another Friday Quick Cryptic

A slightly harder than average Quick Crossword, if my time (6:16) is anything to go by, from Hurley today. I found the long answers a bit tricky and got stuck trying, in vain, to make the answer to 13A VIRTUE. My LOI was 16D where I was expecting the King at the end not the beginning. Nice one. Thank-you Hurley. How did you all get on?

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is my turn to provide the extra weekend entertainment. You can find the latest crossword, number 50, entitled "How many?", which is a bit of a clue to some of the answers, and details of a get-together in London tomorrow here. Enjoy! If anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to all 50 here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment