Monday 25 September 2023

Belgian Tripel Ale

Yesterday I bottled my latest brew and I labelled the resulting 25 bottles this morning.

It is a Belgian style Tripel beer made from one of the excellent Brewferm kits. (This one).


As described here, "A classic Belgian style, tripel beers are a strong, pale-coloured style of beer, top-fermented and boasting a sweet, malty flavour bursting with fruit. All the best and brightest breweries in the Low Countries have a Belgian tripel in their arsenals". It's origin is the Trappist abbeys and when I brewed it before in 2015 is was called Belgian Abdij. I remember enjoyingit then, and this batch tastes like it well be good too when it gains bottle-conditioning.

Here's the final result.


It should be drinking nicely by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment