Tuesday 22 January 2019

Lavenham to Preston St. Mary Walk


This was the first time this year I was able to get out to join the Ramblers Tuesday walk. It was a lovely day for it! No route to share, unfortunately, as I failed to correctly restart my tracking app after our stop for a break.

Lavenham was looking at its picturesque best in the winter sunshine as we walked down from the car park.





As we headed across a field, I got taller and taller as the mud stuck to my boots. Looking back we got a nice view of Lavenham,


Here is a selection of my photos from along the way.






Break time. Wish I had brought myself some coffee!.


Lavenham Church in the distance... not far now.


Decision time... do we go on the muddy path or back along the High Street? The mud-avoiders won the vote



This one would be my picture postcard of the day.


Here is a slide show of all my photos (Flash required)


You can also see my pictures here on Flickr.

Thanks Barbara and Bill for a great walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment