Sunday 9 June 2019

Sunday Afternoon Walk

With the forecast for Monday and Tuesday rather dismal, I thought I'd enjoy the sun while I can this afternoon. I started heading towards town, but then changed my mind and headed through the underpass under the A14 instead. I walked around Blackthrorpe and through the grounds of Blackthorpe Barn. After re-crossing the A14 I turned right to take a different path through the Rougham Estate towards Thurston, where I quenched my thirst at the Fox & Hounds before the last 3 miles home.

This was my route.


Only a few photos... of the wildflowers just before going through the A14 underpass.







That brightened up my day... and gave me a bit of exercise before my roast chicken dinner.

You can see more details of the route here on MapMyWalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment