Monday 24 February 2020

My last week...

...of employment. Oh my goodness. How did that come around so quickly?

This is my last week working for Cambridge Assessment as I am stopping work at the end of February... which means this Thursday will be my last day!

This is the invite I sent to my colleagues for my leaving do this Wednesday, 26th Feb.

"After 4 years including the best part of 2 years working part-time, I am finishing work at the end of this month to spend even more time walking, brewing, crossword solving (and maybe compiling), blogging (and maybe writing a book of walks) and making music  I will be at The Salisbury Arms, Tenison Rd from 5pm for a beer or two. Please do come and join me if you can."

And that invite extends to any readers who may be in Cambridge on Wednesday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment