Thursday 25 November 2021

Dr. Laura Moody - A Celebration


I mentioned in my post about yesterday's walk that I had a phone call from Laura after her PhD viva telling me she had passed with only a few minor corrections needed to her thesis. Hooray!  Well done Laura, and I hope the results of her research will go on to save the lives of many people suffering from mesothelioma.

Yesterday evening we had a family WhatsApp video call to toast her with a glass or two of prosecco and she invited me to join her and Lawrence in Norwich today for a celebratory lunch at The Belgian Monk.

"I've been meaning to invite you here for some time", she said. I just had to glance at the beer menu to see why....


What a selection! This was my first, (of three), a Brugse Zot,


 The food was pretty good too.

Great choice Laura! And congratulations again Dr. Laura Moody!

No comments:

Post a Comment