Tuesday 16 May 2023

Coming soon

The Suffolk Walking Festival is under way and I'm currently 3 days out of 4 into the Wool Towns Challenge Walk.

It may be a few days, though, before I catch up with the blog as I am out for the day 7 days in a row from last Sunday, and you may see some regular crossword blog posts appear first. Meanwhile...

  • Here is my Flickr Album from Sunday's Clare to Sudbury Walk. It included part of the Magna Carta walk I did in the 2019 (see here) and a circular walk from Sudbury via Belchamp Walter (see here and here).
  • Yesterday's Walk from Sudbury to Hadleigh included the first part of this Sudbury to Bures circular walk.
  • Today's walk went from Hadleigh to Lavenham went via Kersey, walked to many times over the last 5 years, including in the Walking Festival last year (see here).
  • Tomorrows walk from Lavenham to Clare will incorporate Lavenham to Long Melford (see here)  and various walks between Clare and Cavendish (see here for one).
  • I will also be supporting Walk 30 Hawkedon Horizons  on Friday (see here for when I've done it before) and Walk 54 Martlesham Meander next Wednesday (see here for when I've done it before).
More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment