Tuesday 12 June 2018

Bury St. Edmunds Ramblers Walk - Tostock

Today was my first Ramblers Walk...

The Tuesday walks are very popular and we had a total of 41 people on this one! I was made very welcome and was even introduced to the rest of the walkers by our leader, Derek.

Our route covered some nice countryside towards the fringes of Thurston and back. This was our route...


I didn't have my proper camera with me, so I have only a few pictures taken on my phone. Along the way we saw some lovely poppies...

2018_0612_100435

We stopped for refreshments at our halfway point, the rather impressive Thurston Parish Church, St. Peters.

2018_0612_113141

You can find more details of the route in my Map My Walk log  and see other photos from our walk on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment