Wednesday 1 August 2018

St Michael Singers/Tudor Singers Reunion

Amidst all the walking, brewing, crossword solving and blogging, my music making has taken a bit of a back seat. But this week I can make up for that with our triennniel get together of the St. Michael's Singers of Cambridge and Tudor Singers of London in Southwell, singing services in the Minster for a few days...


A great chance to catch up with old friends and make music together. It is a lovely location too.

2018_0805_133602

The music was all good and we had some lovely evening eating together.


Here we all are on the Sunday morning...


See my other posts for some of my highlights of the 4 days...

Bramley Apple Heritage Walk
Southwell Circular Walk
Sunday Afternoon Rehearsal

And here are some of my photos from previous years..

2012 reunion
2005 reunion

I must publish some other years to my Flickr account too!


No comments:

Post a Comment