Friday 31 August 2018

QC Blogging day

Times Quick Cryptic No 1169 by Rongo - Salad Days

A fresh and simple mixed salad from Rongo, the god of cultivated plants*, today. One or two crunchy bits, but nothing meaty, only a bit of fish. A good mix of clue flavours and nicely dressed with some smooth surfaces. Easily digestible, I'm expecting some fast times today from the experts - about 6:30 for me and I'm always slower when I do it online. I'll leaf you to work out my Clue Of the Day! Thanks Rongo for the light summery fare, very fitting for the last day of August, and the subtle reminder to watch our waistlines. (I think I might just have imagined that - I'd better get my coat and get back to my refurbished hut). How did you all like it?
*No, I didn't know that either until I looked it up as I wrote this introduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment