Monday 18 February 2019

New! Automated Feeds Added

My posts are not that frequent and are often posted after the datestamp I set for them as I like the posts to refer to the date things happened, but it sometimes takes a while to edit the photos and look things up.To save you having to come here and look for new content, I've added a couple of widgets on the sidebar...

Subscribe to my blog updates.

Here you can select an RSS feed type to use and set up a feed to your feed reader. I use Outlook. What I did was to click the "Posts" button, right click the "Atom" and selected "Copy link location". Then in Outlook I right-clicked on "Rss feeds", Selected "Add a new feed" and pasted the link....

https://reinterred.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

(you can just cut and paste it from this post).

Follow by Email

Here you can enter your email address to get an email when there have been any changes. You will need to verify you are not a robot and click the link in the subscription email you get. You will get an email at most once a day with the first 400 characters of nay new posts - click on the title of the post to see it all.

Comments

By the way, please feel free to leave comments on my posts. You need to click the "X comments" link at the bottom to get the form. They won't appear immediately as I have to approve them (to avoid invasion by spambots).

Next up... Some cheesemaking today, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment