Friday 1 March 2019

QC Blogging Day

Times Quick Cryptic No 1299 by Izetti

Oh my goodness, March already! Well I just had to say that after my introduction to my blog before last when one of my friends reminded me that February, this year at least, has only 28 days. This is my first Izetti to blog for a while and I was glad to get to blog another one as we always get a good challenge from the Don. A couple of less common words in the answers, but the wordplay and checkers should help. One clue appears to have a misprint, but should still be solvable. I liked 8A, 16A and 20A but COD to 3D. All done and dusted for me in a sub-average time of about 5 1/2 minutes, but I foresee a couple of obstacles for the less experienced Thanks Izetti for the fun. How did you all get on?
Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment