Monday 25 November 2019

Wot? No more chillis?


Once I had a dining room table.... I'm not sure where I'm going to put them all! The last of the season's chillis have been processed and, along with a few whole chillis in the freezer, I now have 50 jars of assorted pickled chillis and sauces. If you would like some, let me know! Lots of pickled jalapenos, Razorback and Devil's Kiss sauces and there will be at least three of additions to the Tassel Enterprises Product Catalogue, with the very moreish Chilli Jam, the wickedly hot Yellow Peri Peril sauce and equally spicy Chunky Chilli Chutney. Just some labels of the second (and hotter) batch of the latter to do. Here it is being cooked..


 "Best chutney ever", says Dawn. Lovely aromas!

I think I maybe need to find a way of selling some of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment