Friday 20 November 2020

Times Quick Cryptic 1749 - Another Teaser from Teazel

Times Quick Cryptic No 1749 by Teazel

I find that for the second blog in a row I am treated to a Teazel puzzle to blog. Unlike last time, I didn't find this on the harder side and sailed through it unscathed, although your mileage may differ as there are a few tricky clues. When I couldn't see the answers immediately, I left the long anagrams until I had some checkers, with my Last One In being 24A at the bottom. In all, it took me about 4 1/4 minutes, so well under my target time. We have some great clues today. I particularly enjoyed 14A, but liked the simple but neat 22D and the "Uxbridge English Dictionary" clue  too. Great puzzle. Thanks Teazel! How did you all get on?

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is my turn to provide the extra cruciverbal entertainment. You can find the latest crossword, which has a bit of a zoological theme, here. Enjoy! And if anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to them here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment