Friday 15 January 2021

Another Izetti Quick Crossword

Times Quick Cryptic No 1789 by Izetti

Once again I have the pleasure of blogging a Friday QC from Izetti. A relatively gentle crossword today with plenty of starter clues and nothing too tricky, I think - it took me just a few seconds under my target time of 5 minutes. MY FOI was 1A and LOI 23A. We get a good smattering of references today to the NATO phonetic alphabet, a favourite of setters for use in wordplay. We are also treated to the usual Izetti smooth surfaces and wordplay - 14A was my COD. Thanks Izetti! How did everyone else get on?

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is my turn to provide the extra weekend entertainment. You can find the latest crossword, which again has a bit of a seasonal theme, here. Enjoy! And if anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to them here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment