Friday 31 December 2021

Last Times Quick Cryptic of 2021

We have reached the last Quick Cryptic of the year, so Happy New Year to all our solvers and setters when it comes tonight. Our setter today is Breadman and I found this mostly straightforward apart from my last one in - the English river, which I hadn't heard of. Eventually I put my trust in the wordplay and was relieved to see all green. COD to 17D for the great surface. Thank-you Breadman. I was finished in a time of 4:40, my fastest of the week. I think it's definitely a lot easier than yesterday's Izetti, but how did you all get on?

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is my turn to provide the extra weekend entertainment. You can find the latest crossword, "Goodbye 2021 and Hello 2022" here. Enjoy! If anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to all 41 here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment