Saturday 26 March 2022

Bellringing Eliminator

As I had done the crossword for the programme (see here) and Tim had offered me a beer in payment, I visited the Bellringing Eliminator at the cathedral today on my way to my train for our Thames Path walking holiday (q.v.)

Here are a few photos.

I passed a couple having wedding photos in the Abbey Gardens. They had a beautiful day for it!


St. Edmund looked on.


The food and drink stalls.



Inside the cathedral they had the beer stall run by the local CAMRA branch serving Nethergate and Woodforde's beers. Thanks for the pint, Tim!


The registration desk was in the cathedral too.


This was the order of ringing.


I left them to it.... and here's my train to start my journey to Walton-on-Thames.

Alas our local team did not progress to the final. You can find the results here.

No comments:

Post a Comment