Sunday 25 November 2018

Bury St. Edmunds Christmas Fayre

It's that time of year again - the Bury St. Edmunds Christmas Fayre!


I walked down on teh Friday morning, entering the Abbey Gardens from the bottom. It was good to see th Dr. Who paraphernalia...


...but even better to taste this seasonal beer...


from Farr Brew brewery.

A little further on, look who I found helping out on a stall serving mince pies from Incredible pies!


And can you spot another walking friend in the queue to buy some?


I bought some and they were indeed incredible. "The best mince pies I've ever tasted", said the missus. A bit further on were some pies more to William's liking...


I got a game pie on the Friday and William a pork pie when we visited today.

I enjoyed some Rocking Rudolph from the Greene King Beer tent....


...and a freshly made wood-fired pizza for my lunch.


There were some festive characters around...



Sadly, my phone ran out of charge before I could take many more photos, but you can see my full album here on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment