Friday 21 May 2021

A Nice Quick Cryptic from Joker

We have a delightful Quick Cryptic from Joker today to end the week's series of good crosswords. We are treated to a triple definition (my Clue of the Day) a double anagram and four other clues that got approving ticks on my copy because they made me smile : 11A, 17A, 2D and 5D. Very neat. About average difficulty, if my time is anything to go by... but I've been wrong on that before! There are one or two trickier clues that might cause a bit of head-scratching for some, I think. How did everyone get on?

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is Phil's turn to provide the extra weekend entertainment. You can find the latest crossword here. Enjoy! And if anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to them here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment