Saturday 29 May 2021

Cyberfest 6

 

This weekend is Beer 52's (and my) last virtual beer festival (probably). Looking forward to a real one sometime... the East Anglian Beer Festival of 2021 will be at the end of August... in the Cathedral, of all places. I  can hardly wait for that. Meanwhile there was a great selection of beers to try, not just last night and tonight, but for some time to come as I will still have plenty left to taste. 

This was last night's selection....

Our hosts again were Doug (aka Hagrid) and Rich. Their double act is quite polished now and gone are the tech gremlins of the shambolic Cyberfest 1 last April.


As usual we were treated to videos from the breweries of each of the beers featured. I think Fallen was my favourite of those I saw. Fabulous location in Stirlingshire!


There were the usual pub quiz rounds and music performances. I particularly enjoyed the guitar playing of La Java Swing.

And my beer of the night? The Rascals Strawberry Vanilla Shake was good but my favourite was the Duvel Moortgat Vedett Extra White Witbier. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment