Friday 7 May 2021

Another Tracy Quick Crossword

An enjoyable, neat crossword from Tracy to end the week. I generally find I catch his wavelength quite quickly and I did so again today. After my misjudgement of how diificult others would find it on my last outing, I'd better not say I found it straighforward, though! I did hesitate over the unknown 1A and the parsing of my LOI, 21A, but I still finished in a well-under-average time, a second quicker than yesterday. COD for me to the clever 16D, although I liked 8D too. How did everyone else get on?

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is my turn to provide the extra weekend entertainment. You can find the latest crossword, entitled "Tweet Tweet", here. Enjoy! And if anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to them here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment