Monday 8 April 2019

Mallorca Primavera Walking Event - The whole caboodle

For my birthday I got to go to the the Mallorca Primavera Walking Event!


 Four days of walking and partying. The whole story is told in separate blog posts for each day...

Day 0 - The beginnings
Day 1 - The first walk
Day 2 - The rural walk
Day 3 - The linear walk
Day 4 - The mountain walk

You can also see my photos on Flickr in the albums here, and maps of the routes in my MapMyWalk "workouts" linked to in each post..

Our journey home went smoothly. Our minibus picked us up at our hotel and took us along the front in Palma back to the airport. We were amazed at the yachts in the huge marina. Next time we will have to have an extra day to to explore Palma. Our plane was delayed, but only by about half an hour, so we were safely home by mid-afternoon.

My thanks to all for the great company and the event organisers for a great set of walks! I'm looking forward to next year already.


No comments:

Post a Comment