Friday 16 April 2021

New Energy Supplier - Bulb

When I got my Solar Power System installed last month, I signed up with Bulb to export my excess electricity as they pay the current moist competitive rate of 5.5p/kWh, compared to the miserly 1.5p/kWh offered by EDF, my energy supplier. I have now transferred my gas and electricity supply to Bulb from EDF, having given up on their smart metering team ever managing to connect up to my smart Gas meter (read more of the saga here), over 6 months after I raised a complaint... (mutter mutter). Any I am now, I'm told, "A certified Bulberino" and my supply switch is complete.

If you haven't compared what you are currently paying with what they charge they are worth a look. And if you do decide to switch....


 .... this is the link to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment