Friday 23 April 2021

Tricky Quick Cryptic Crossword from Wurm

A fairly gentle quick crossword, I think, from Wurm today to ease us into the weekend, although there are a couple of tricks that might catch some. Lots of anagram practice here, with an anagram element to no less than 6 clues. Not that I'm complaining.  I was held up at the end by 12A and my last one in 4D, but still finished within my target time. COD for me was the witty cryptic definition at 11D. Thank-you Wurm! So how did you lot get on with this? [Edit: I see I was an outlier in finding this not too hard. As the comments below show, it really is quite tricky in parts].

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is Phil's turn to provide the extra weekend entertainment. You can find the latest crossword here and the answers here. Phil has included a bit of a topical theme. Can you spot it? Enjoy! And if anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to them here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment