Saturday 10 April 2021

Spanish Feast

Laura bought me some foodstuffs for my birthday including some Spanish Salchichón de Vic, Chorizo with truffle and membrillo quince paste. So I thought we could have a Spanish meal after our family quiz tonight. I got some Spanish cheeses (Iberico and Manchego) to go with the membrillo and tapenade on the food shop yesterday. I supplemented these with some ham & peach nibbles and I made a  real spanish omelette. Together with some bread, salads, olives, home-made pickles and the pots of pork cracking I got from Sarah, and a bottle of Spanish red wine, we had quite a selection.

Delicious! Thank-you Laura and Sarah.

P.S. We won the quiz again, so will be having to host the next family quiz in 2 weeks time. Hint for any family members who read this... we've decided to do a quiz based on myths and legends. You've been warned.


No comments:

Post a Comment