Monday 25 December 2023

St John Daly's Christmas Political Crossword 2023

For the past few years I've helped my crossword pal St John Daly with test solving, editing and publishing his annual political crossword for the site politicalbetting.com (which he has been producing since 2006).

As always, it's quite tricky, but rather good and has an amazing amount of thematic content in the clues and answers. I particularly enjoyed the clue about a vote on bringing back Pan's People, but there are plenty of other gems too. You can find a PDF of the crossword to print here, solve online on crossword.info here or on mycrossword.com here, or even print the image at the top of the post.

Once you are finished, or if you get stuck, you can find the answers and explanations of all the clues here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment