Sunday 28 April 2024

Kitchen Replacement - Day 14

More painting for Dawn today.

We now have our Bond Street Blue wall in the utility room (and a white gloss painted door that goes between kitchen and utility room).


Meanwhile, I went out to buy some dishwasher salt so I could try out the new dishwasher... and control it remotely. Last night I connected it up to the home wi-fi network using the Home Connect App. Here it is on my phone...


...and I also have it on my tablet.


So after filling up with salt and rinse-aid I put a few plates and some glassware in and set it going...



I rather like that the time remaining for the programme is displayed on the floor from the door.


I also like the cutlery tray at the top, which is much neater that the basket we've had before.

Of course the door hasn't got its front piece on yet so it's not properly balanced yet and has to be held open, but that will soon be fixed.


All clean. And it is much quieter than our old one.


No comments:

Post a Comment