Sunday 8 March 2020

Chippenham Park

My walking friends Miranda and Nicky recently posted photos of their trips to Chippenham Park Gardens in a WhatsApp group we aree all members of that made me realise we had never been here and should go. So we went today. And it was a beautiful Spring Day for it.

By force of habit I mapped our walk, although it was only about 2 miles.


The aerial view does give you some idea of the landscape though.

Here are a few of my photos. Follow the link at the end to see more.



















Lovely! Thanks for the tip, Miranda and Nicky. Situated just a couple of miles north of Newmarket, the gardens are open daily from 10 till 4 up to the 22nd March. See the website for more details

You can see more details of our route here on MapMyWalk, and plenty more of my photos here on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment