Friday 14 August 2020

Quick Cryptic by Wurm

Times Quick Cryptic No 1679 by Wurm


A nice middle-of-the-road Quick Cryptic to end the week from Wurm today which I finished in just under my target time of 5 minutes. Nothing too obscure, I think, but a couple of tricky cryptic definitions to tease us. Not being much of a TV watcher, and never a fan of soap operas, I had to use the wordplay to remember where Walford at 11A is. Other than that I don't think I was stuck for long on anything. COD to the entertaining cryptic definition at 5D. So thank you Wurm! How did everyone else get on?

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is Phil's turn to provide the extra-curricular entertainment. You can find his weekend quick crossword here. Enjoy!

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment