Saturday 29 August 2020

Cyberfest 3

After the fun of Cyberfest 1 and Cyberfest 2 and in the continuing absence of physical beer festivals, I signed up for Beer52's Cyberfest 3, for both Friday and Saturday nights.

The beers and beer guide arrived with plenty of days to spare and I tried a couple of the Saturday beers in advance.


The study was my beer festival venue watching the video stream and sampling some of the beers as the brewery video was on.


The Beer guide gives a description of each beer and the brewery. The Looper was my favourite.


There was also quizz questions and some entertainment. I rather enjoyed the socially-distanced performance by Wildes and the Hackney Colliery Band.


I only managed three of the beers last night and four tonight so I've plenty left for the next few days.

The good news is I can watch the brewery videos when I like when I have the others as they are all available on line. You can find the video streams here...

Friday Video Stream Replay
Saturday Video Stream Replay

No comments:

Post a Comment