Friday 28 August 2020

Quick Cryptic Crossword from Izetti

It's a while since I got to blog an Izetti. In the past it has always been a pleasure and today is no exception. Lovely smooth surfaces, crystal clear wordlay and nothing 10A. I managed to get the three long anagrams in the acrosses at first sight which gave me plenty of checkers for the down clues and I finished without any real hold-ups in just over 4 minutes. But I suspect some may find one or two clues a bit tricky. Lots of good clues, so it's hard to pick a favourite, but COD to the moaning Spanish at 15D.

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is my turn to provide the extra-curricular entertainment. You can find my latest amateur quick cryptic crossword here. Enjoy!

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment