Wednesday 2 September 2020

Anglesey Abbey Flowers


We were walking this afternoon from Anglesey Abbey. Their Dahlia Festival is and Joyce was taking her Aunt to visit again. I decided to go and see them too, but also to look around the rest of the grounds to see the roses and cyclamen too. Here are just a few of my photos.

Look who I found!


The house


Some of the trees have changed colour and are starting to lose their leaves. It is definitely autumn now.


The rose garden.


I thin this was my favourite.


The herbacious borders are past their best now.


But the dahlias are looking superb. Here are a few of them of all different types and colours.










 There was a one-way system from here back to the exit via Lode Mill and the Winter Walk.


I've never seen a cyclamen display like this.



Some more autumn colours



You can see more of my photos here on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment