Friday 12 February 2021

An Easy Quick Crossword from Oink

Times Quick Cryptic No 1809 by Oink

A fairly gentle Quick Crossword, I think, from Oink to end the week today. I always enjoy an Oink puzzle, and this one was as fun as ever. It also includes a trademark porcine clue as we have come to expect. I don't know whether you have found the same, but I think some several of the QCs have been a bit easier this week than of late. I fairly whizzed through this one pausing only for the clever 8D and my Last One In, 20D, for any head scratching, finishing in 3:37. Thank-you Oink. How did everyone else get on?

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is my turn to provide the extra weekend entertainment. You can find the latest crossword, entitled "A Fine Romance", here. Well it is February 14th on Sunday... Enjoy! And if anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to them here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment