Monday 21 November 2022

The Tip of the Iceberg by David Jarvis


It seems no time since his first book (The Collation Unit) was published but my fellow Weekend Quick Cryptic crossword compiler and author David Jarvis (aka Sawbill)  has another book out.

The Tip of the Iceberg is another thriller and... having just finished it... I can tell you it is also a riveting read. Combining big business, geopolitics, government intrigue and a race to find the victims of a kidnap, it kept me turning the pages to see what happened next. It has a cast list of diverse characters, vividly portrayed and a story that is well plotted, keeping me guessing until the end. A great read - I highly recommend it. Well done David!

For my local friends - it is available to reserve from Suffolk Libraries.

No comments:

Post a Comment