Friday 2 August 2019

QC Blogging Day

Times Quick Cryptic No 1409 by Breadman

On my holidays in the Scottish Borders at the moment (apologies for the self-indulgence, but see the end of the blog for a couple of related bonus clues) and travelling home today, so I may be less responsive to comments than usual as a result. And, before you ask, no we didn't see any 5Ds. A neat crossword from Breadman today (it's a pleasure to have my second in a row from him on my blogging duty), with a couple of interesting items of general knowledge again. Not quite so challenging this time, perhaps, as this took just over 5 minutes for me, despite being delayed by a careless mistake; but I'm sure you will tell me if I misjudged that -  I did have a few MERs and others may find those clues, and maybe some others, a little troublesome. Thanks Breadman for the nice Friday brain stretching exercise. How did you lot all get on?
Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment