Friday 26 March 2021

An Izetti Quick Cryptic

Times Quick Cryptic No 1839 by Izetti

A typically smooth but testing Quick Cryptic from Don today. He certainly kept me on my toes with one or two tricky clues that needed all my experience to navigate. Never one to just follow the well-worn paths, be it with an unusual word or different wordplay, he has given us a new (for me) anagram indicator and a teasing definition or two. Good stuff. Thank-you Izetti. In all it took me just over an average time. How did everyone else get on?


Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is Phil's turn to provide the extra weekend entertainment. You can find the latest crossword here and the answers here. Enjoy! And if anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to them here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment