Friday 19 March 2021

Great British Beer Festival Winter - At Home : Pales & IPAs

 This lunchtime I participated in a remote Beer Tasting as part of the Great British Beer Festival at Home...

It lasted about an hour and a half and I only had a sample of each of the 6 beers. William was going to join me, but didn't get up in time. He was able to have his share them over lunch later, though. It was done over Zoom and Cheryl was very informative; I learnt a lot about the different styles of Pale Ales and IPAs. The beers were pretty good as well! My favourite was the Salopian Kashmir IPA, but I think my own American Pale Ale is up among them in terms of taste. Rather different from your usual beer festival. I can't wait for this years belated East Anglian Beer Festival in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment