Friday 18 June 2021

A Not So Quick Crossword from Orpheus

Times Quick Cryptic No 1899 by Orpheus

Oh dear. I came a bit of a cropper with this one, getting stuck on my last clue (1A) and having to resort to a wordfinder to finish. I can't remember the last time I had to do that for a Quick Cryptic. Apart from that I was all but done in an average time, although there are some other clues that are a bit tricky too. I don't think we will see any PBs today, but I'll be pleased to be proved wrong. Some nice clues, though, with my COD vote going to the sweaty sportswoman at 6A. Thank-you Orpheus. How did you all get on?

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is Phil's turn to provide the extra weekend entertainment. You can find the latest crossword here. Enjoy! And if anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to them here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment