Friday 4 June 2021

Another Tracy Quick Crossword

I thought this a decent middle-of-the-road Quick Cryptic from the dependable Tracy to end the week, although I found a couple of the surfaces a little clunky. It helps if you know your flowers, European capitals and African republics, but the wordplay is helpful for those and there's nothing out of the ordinary, I think. I enjoyed the out of place airman best and finished in about an average time for me of 5:08. Thanks Tracy. How did everyone else get on?

Update: Apologies for the wrong number. Now fixed.

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is my turn to provide the extra weekend entertainment. You can find the latest crossword, number 26, entitled "Alphabet Soup", here. Enjoy! And if anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to them here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment