Saturday 28 July 2018

Steak & Vietnamese noodle salad

On our Friday walk as we had our lunch we talked about food, and one of the ladies suggested I include some of the things I cook in my blog. So here is one from today.

I've been trying out a number of BBC Good Food recipes recently. After my lovely Vietnamese lunch at the Southsea Food Festival, I've been on the lookout for a Vietnamese recipe. I tried this one for the first time tonight. I couldn't get brown rice noodles so made do with wholewheat noodles instead. I also added some finely chopped root ginger and a little mango soy sauce to the dressing. The fillet steak was cooked only 2 minutes each side. This is what it looked like ready to serve.


Rather delicious, I thought. I will definitely do that one again! Here is the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment