Thursday 28 May 2020

Favourite Posts

On my blogger dashboard I can see the number of views my blog has had and the number of views of individual posts. Like this...



Last Friday I posted a link to my Quick Crossword in my TimesfortheTimes Quick Crossword blog. And now I can see it resulted in 447 views in the last week. I always find it interesting to see what older posts get viewed. This week we've had several reading the Three Churches Walk from the Suffolk Walking Festival 2 years ago.

And here is my "all time" most read list....



The top ones all of them have one thing in common - links to them were posted on other sites  - such as Facebook groups or LiveJournal, but I think lots of the walk blog hits must come from Google searches.

Alas I don't have the level of regular followers my old Interred blog had and it continues to get found by Google searches.


And here is a typical page of posts with number of views in the column before the date...


Compare this to...

 Never mind. Maybe my kids and grandchildren (if I have any) will read it some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment