Friday 1 May 2020

Maps

Hooray. This came today...


Earlier this week Joyce was offering me some of her old maps as she had got some new ones. I mostly had later versions than her old ones, but the one I really needed a newer version of was this one... my version was from 2006. Rather than accept Joyce's offer of the 2008 version, I decided to get the latest. I found that Dash4It was selling the maps at a reduced price of £6.29.... so ordered it. Good value for money. I think I might order a few more.

I decide I would try the mobile download. And here it is on my phone...


That worked OK. So now I have 9 other maps that I'd bought last year with the mobile download on my phone too. Not much use during locadown when we can't travel to walk, but some time soon, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment