Monday 4 May 2020

Great British Intelligence Test

There is a Horizon programme tonight that will present the results of a nationwide test, "The Great British Intelligence Test".

"With the nation staying at home, and with more time on our hands, now’s your chance to flex your brain muscles. The Great British Intelligence Test has been challenging the nation’s mental abilities – over quarter of a million of you have done it so far – and it is still available for you to give it a go (find it here on Imperial College London's site)."

So I gave it a go. I probably need more practice on some of the tests, particularly the attention and spatial intelligence tests which I took a while to get going on, but this was my initial results...

You may notice I am rubbish at "Emotional Discrimination" so if you ever think I'm being blind to what your are feeling don't take it personally!

There is still time to take the test before the programme tonight if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment