Friday 23 October 2020

Quick Cryptic by Felix - The Dickensian One

A bit of a tester to finish the week from Felix, I think. I was held up at the end by my LOI 1A, not knowing the Dickensian character despite the hint in another clue. I also failed to spot one of the hidden answers for some time, finishing in 6:44 - well over my target time. Some nice clues though. My favourite for the great surface is the bibulous 10A, although I did enjoy the reminder of my first job at 11A. Thank-you Felix. How did everyone else get on? [Edit: There is a bit of a literary theme - thanks Kevin for spotting that; see his comment below].

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is my turn to provide the weekend entertainment. You can find my amateur quick cryptic crossword entitled A Vegetarian Feast here. Enjoy! I think it is easier than today's, but will be interested to hear how you find it. And if anyone would like to try any of our previous offerings you can find an index to them here.

Read all about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment