Friday 9 October 2020

Quick Cryptic Crossword by Joker

Times Quick Cryptic No 1719 by Joker

This was a good solid Quick Cryptic to finish the week. I didn't find it as hard as the last two days and finished just a whisker under my target time of 5 minutes. I do sometimes struggle a little with longer words and, if they don't leap out at me, I generally leave them until I've got some checkers. We have some testing long anagrams today, which are a case in point - is this a bit of 5D from our setter? 1A and 10A are not the easiest but I saw 1D straightaway. The appropriately numbered 8A was my FOI and 16D my last. COD to the cheeky 17A. Thank-you Joker! How did you all get on?

Fortnightly Weekend Quick Cryptic. This time it is Phil's turn to provide the extra-curricular entertainment. You can find his crossword here. Enjoy! And if anyone is interested in our previous offerings you can find an index to them here.

Read All about it... )

No comments:

Post a Comment