Wednesday 29 November 2023

London Lights

Today I had another trip to London, my second in  5 days, this time with Joyce's Walking Group.

This was the invite from Joyce.

"Wednesday Nov 29th  We are going to London for the Christmas Lights and a jolly good day out."

As my crossword blogs were ready to go early, I decided I would join the group, meeting up with several on the train to Ipswich where we changed to get a train to Liverpool Street, arriving at 11:18. Here we met up with Steve and Wendy, making a group of 11 and were joined in Covent Garden by Dan and Cathy. Somehow we managed to all stay together.

This was our route (including some solo meanderings at Covent Garden, after a brief visit to Liberties and instead of visiting Fortnum and Masons).


Here is a small selection from my photos.






No 1 Poultry.







































Thank-you Joyce for organising and leading us round and to the others for the company.

You can see more details of our/my 12.5mile route here on MapMyWalk (or download a GPX file here) and a lot more photos here on Flickr.

1 comment:

Show Comments