Wednesday 15 April 2020

Going to Town

It was Miranda's post on WhatsApp that persuaded me to do this... A first walk into town for nearly a month.

This was my route...


Here are a few photos.

Empty spaces.



No-one has put this clock forward since we entered BST.



The flowers here in Church Walks are always worth a detour to see.


I passed the Guildhall Feoffment School. No need for these admonishments at the moment.


At Greene King North Yard it looks like there is a lot of beer not going anywhere.


Back down to the river now.


I added a little loop around No-man's Meadows.


The beehives were buzzing busily.


Then it was across the Lark and back home up the hill.


Not a long walk at just 5 1/4 miles, but the furthest I had been in over a week.

You can find more details of my route here on MapMyWalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment